Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2013


Great con! With amazing guests this year!  Layout stunk though.  Split between two levels uber congestion trying to get in and out of exits... Hope they don't do that again!

The Artist Alley had some really amazing work..... just had to pick what we had room for to bring home.

Some of the cos play we saw.... I ventured away from all of the ones that had their butts sticking out... less is more, in my pleb opinion.






Dr. Gordan Freeman

Borderland Thugs


My daughter as Wendy of Don't Starve with cousin and the Tardis


The Ood

Scarecrow and Cat Woman

Tonto and the Lone Ranger

Xenomorph!!

Deadpool masked Ash

Juggernaut

Raphael

A Pretty Good Looking Batman

A Pretty good looking Joker
The Crow

Necromancer of Dol Guldur

V for Vendetta



My husband as Boba Fett

Boushh, Ubese disguise used by Leia Organa

TF2 Scout!!  Wish I had thought to ask him to pose with my ham bat ..

TF2 Engineer complete with Festive Helmet and Ballonicorn


 A Pair of Effie Trinkets

Katniss






No comments:

Post a Comment